Mango Moon is proud to provide our unique customised magnetic puzzles to the South African market. These puzzles offer a fun, yet cost-effective promotional item.
- Flexible in every way with multiple permutations.
- More subtle than the promotional norm but options exist depending on the objectives.
- The branding forms part of the interactivity with the child and parents.
- The unit cost of magnetic products is low. A 9-piece puzzle (from our existing die) is highly cost-effective, offering superb value for money.
- This product comes individually flow-wrapped in clear BOPP bags, which can easily include a paper leaflet/flyer with the magnet.
Success Story: One of South Africa’s leading fruit marketing companies ran an exciting children’s promotion to increase apple sales at Checkers’ outlets.
The concept was a Smurf ‘Lucky Pocket’ inside each apple pack. The ‘Lucky Pocket’ incorporated one piece of a nine-piece Smurf puzzle, as well as a Smurf tattoo packed inside a Smurf leaflet and flow-wrapped in a food-friendly clear BOPP bag.
The cost of the 50mm x 50mm magnet puzzle piece and flow wrapping was less than R0.50 per unit.
The result: Demand was so high that stock ran out and the order had to be repeated.